Saturday, 30 January 2010
ON Semiconductor Ireland
Has the following vacancy in their Limerick Office
Senior Analog IC Designer
The primary responsibility will
be to design analog circuits such as amplifiers,
data converters (ADC, DAC), reference circuits
and regulators, for Power Management and Thermal
Management Integrated Circuits used primarily
in the computing market.
- Design of mixed signal circuits.
- BSEE, MSEE preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and some years of proven
experience in analog circuit design.
- Must have a working knowledge of CAD design
environments/usages and experience with the following
EDA tools: Cadence framework, AMS simulators,
Virtuoso, Mentor Calibre. Matlab or equivalent
system level simulators is a plus.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of CMOS
devices, device matching and optimizing for low
Thorough understanding of simulation models and
transistor-level simulations is essential.
- Candidate should have good understanding of
analog layout for performance and should be able
to guide Mask Designers.
- Candidate should be hands-on in testing / debugging
ICs in the lab environment and should be able
to guide Test Engineers on ATE.
With your CV